For all of you that do not know, I take my commissions lottery style. That means once you've submitted your commission request, it's all up to fate and a little luck to determine who will receive a slot for a custom guardian. There is no race involved as long as you submit your request before the deadline.
You must have your requests submitted by 12:00pm Central Monday May 28th. You will know if you have received a commission slot by the next day.
I will be taking 6 commission slots.
A slot is good for only one room guardian. You can get multiple quotes, but you can only choose one room guardian for me to create. You are also limited to one request. Please do not give me multiple requests, we want to make this as fair as possible!
Keep in mind that giving me an open-ended commission where I have some freedom on the design will make the job more enjoyable for me, more exciting for you and you tend to get a little more for your money.
I accept credit cards, PayPal, and checks by mail. You do not have to have all the money when we place the order. We can reserve the order and you can pay when it's better for you. I will need a down payment of 25% in two weeks by June 11th. The rest we can work out based on your needs, but you will not receive your room guardian until I receive full payment.
What you need to do
Please follow these few steps in order to keep everything as simple and painless as possible.
1. Please READ MY FAQ just to ensure you understand some of the technicalities that go into making a room guardian, and what I can and can’t do.
2. GET A QUOTE BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A COMMISSION REQUEST so you know if your design is possible for me or not, and so the price is not a surprise for you when you commission me. You can message me on any of my sites and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you got a quote from me before commissions opened, I ask that you get a quote again because prices may have changed,
3. When I have responded to your quote, EMAIL ME AT
email@example.com with your request.
What you should include in your message:
1. Write in the Subject bar "2018 Spring Commission Request"
2. Tell me the name/username/email that you used to get your quote.
2. Copy and paste the quote I gave you, and attach whatever reference images you provided if any.
Now you have until Memorial Day to get your quotes and submit your requests! Good luck!